My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 15, 2011

Let's go fishing

Hello bloggers and happy Thursday. Chelsea here bringing you a layout using the oh so fun Hooked on Fishing set. I also used the emboss resist technique Lauren posted which can be found HERE. It was so easy and fun. I used Distress Inks instead of chalks and it worked just as good. Well, I'm not waiting for the fish to bite so I'm going to get on with this post....
 I had some of this fun fish paper left over from the card I made with this set the last time I was on Creative Vision's DT. It's so cute! I added a picture of my brother and I from WAY back in the day. If you look close, he's holding a little fishy on the end of his mini pole.
I used the resist on the tag and the worm and the bobber. I popped the worm and bobber to finish off the layout. May sure you hurry over to the store and pick up this set for your favorite outdoorsy stamper!

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a cute page! Love that paper!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com