My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 9, 2012

Birthday Wish List

HeIllo everyone and happy Friday! I have this one last card I did with the Glimmer Mist plastic wrap technique to share with you all today. I used browns and yellows for Glimmer Mist and paired it with some brown BoBunny card stock and a little kraft card stock.

I used Martha's loop de loop boarder and corner punches and added the senti from Creative Visions Sassy Happy Birthday set. I popped the senti and added some twine and some liquid pearls in brown to finish off the card.
I also stamped the candle in versa mark fro the Skipping Stones Design's Green Birthday set. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com