My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 3, 2012

When it rains

Hi all, just checking in with a fun little ditty today. I have been using my glimmer mists a lot lately since learning this new technique. I can't get enough of mixing colors to see what I come up with. Its done using plastic wrap. Super fun and super messy to do. Here is my card:
I added some peacock feathers that I stamped in gold from Skipping Stones Design's Victorian Summer set.
My senti is from the What's Shakin' set from Creative Vision stamps. Stamped it in gold to go along with the shimmer in the background. I also dyed my ribbon with my Glimmer Mist.
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com