My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jul 26, 2023

Bad to the Bone

 When I was taking my little Princess' cake smash photos, I decided since my Squishy was turning 2 the next month, I would take some 2 year old photos of him. He was NOT having it and I got a dozen photos like the one in this layout. But he was just too cute to not scrapbook them.


I found this amazing Simple Stories #Whatever paper in my stash and I knew it would be perfect to show off his spunky attitude. 


Popped the stickers that came with the paper and and added some little arrows and fell in love with how cute this turned out.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com