My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jul 24, 2023

I'm back

 Hey folks! It's bee a hot minute since I've been here, you can find me on Instagram though. My username is cards_coffee_and_cuss_words

But I thought it might be time to get back into the swing of things and start to post again.

Since the last time I was here I became a Mimi (grandma) to 2 adorable Bonus Grandbabies and boy are they fun to scrapbook! 

My latest is this fun cake smash layout I did for the little princess' 1st Birthday. 







Isn't she adorable!? I used Doodlebug Designs Hey Cupcake paper line for this 2 page layout. I also used some doilies and enamel dots as well as some mini tattered flowers and rosettes from some Tim Holtz dies. 






This was such a fun day letting her have fun with that cake but even more fun to scrapbook. Thanks for stopping by. 



0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com