My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 8, 2023

Blog Hop

So excited to participate in my first blog hop with Lori Whitlock. Honored to be a part of her team. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've created. While you are here, don't forget to check out all the adorable files.



Don't forget to snag the freebie today.


Today I did this super cute fox belly box. I love pink and so why not make a pink fox?! 


I also added a cute little flower to make it a girl fox.


And I also have to pop elements on my projects (tail and nose).


Here is the blog hop order to all my wonderful and creative teammates: 

Chelsea Van Wyk (me)








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Is that going in a care box for some special kiddos?

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com