My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Nov 13, 2023

BLog Hop


It's that time again....BLOG HOP TIME!! And don't forget about the 30% off code to get some of the great files you see on todays hop.


I used this pumpkin mini album file (SVG, Silhouette) and turned it into a shaker card. 


I added some glitter, squins and some seed beads for shaker bits that match the great I Love Fall paper line. Also added a little button on the stem with some twine. I adore how this turned out.


That squirrel is just adorable! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Blog Hop Order:

Chelsea Van Wyk <-- you are here

Chelsea






 



1 comments:

melonyscreations said...

what a cool decoration. I love shaker cards.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com