My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Aug 26, 2024

National Toilet Paper Day

 


Who knew this was a thing?! When I learned that my post was on National Toilet Paper day I knew I needed some toilet humor prorojects.

First I made a fun little sign for the bathroom using the Funny Bathroom Phrase Bundle (SVGSilhouette). I used the You Never Know What You Have SVG. I added some yellow ribbon on the hanger because my bathroom is decorated in grey and yellow and this sign will get a good laugh from friends when I hang it in my bathoom.


Then I added the portion of the Bathroom Rules 2 (SVGSilhouette) that instucts you to change the toilet paper to this wooden back of the toilet, toilet paper holder.




I hope you find a fun way of celebrating National Toilet Paper. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Chelsea

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com