Happy Monday everyone! We are FINALLY getting some fall weather here in South Dakota. I'm so excited for that. These 90 degree days were getting old.
Today I have created this cute fall bouquet and mini card.

I used Doodlebug Farmhouse collection and coordinating patterned paper. I just adore these colors and patterns. I popped all the top pumpkin pieces with dimentionas.

I finished off the projects with some epoxy hearts and bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
Happy Monday everyone! We are FINALLY getting some fall weather here in South Dakota. I'm so excited for that. These 90 degree days were getting old.
Today I have created this cute fall bouquet and mini card.

I used Doodlebug Farmhouse collection and coordinating patterned paper. I just adore these colors and patterns. I popped all the top pumpkin pieces with dimentionas.

I finished off the projects with some epoxy hearts and bakers twine.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment