My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 15, 2008

More swaps

So here is my latest swap that I did for the Cricut forum. It's 8X8 and it was called Starters and Finishers (appetizers and desserts). For my starter I did fresh Veggie Pizza. I used a bunch of scraps and stash papers that I don't know where they even came from.



My finisher is actually a Weight Watchers recipe that I love for Key Lime Pie. I used some of that crazy paper from the Wal-Mart stack that I never thought I would use but bought anyway and it's actually growing on me. Then I used some cheap patterned paper from Hobby Lobby and some ribbon from the stash as well and a little green brad and some bling at the bottom.


I don't think I've posted all my swpas on here but in the last week I've mailed out 3 swaps and have this one ready to go out in todays mail. I've been a busy girl.

Here's my plug for Altered Art Playground....go check out there blog! They have lots of fun new stuff and contests. Tell them I sent ya :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the plug Chelsea! I appreciate it!
You do the coolest projects...way fun! I gotta plug your blog this week, that calendar is amazing.
Stop by and pick up you stamps soon! There's even a cool one with a skull just for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Great job!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com