My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 7, 2008

Weekend retreat

This last weekend was the Scrappin' Ladies retreat so I met the girls up there and we scrapped all weekend. This is Michelle, Pat and Myself. Kris couldn't make it but we missed her!

Here's what I worked on this weekend...this is my cookie sheet calendar. I used the pirate princess paper by Rusty Pickle. I'm in love with this line. Everytime I order online I have to order more of this. I know, I'm obsessed. The flowers are from Petaloo. All the numbers and months and holidays are magnetic so they can be moved. Everything is stored on the back side.






My trip to Maine was what, 3 years ago and I'm still scrappin' pictures of it? Here are the pictures from Acadia National Park. I don't remember what the plaid paper is but the accent paper is Bo-Bunny's dot paper. I love this stuff! The back side looks like suede and that's what I love more then the dots.

I had too many pictures to fit on this layout so my top right picture I made into an accordion thing. When you pull on it, you can view the other 4 photos that I wanted on here. My trees are cut from Doodlecharms and the bottom hills and trees are from Plantin Schoolbook, the words are from Opposites Attract (thanks Kendra for letting me borrow this cart).
Next I did the pictures from the Texas Titan roller coaster that I rode last summer at 6 Flags Over Texas. I loved this coaster! It was a 255 foot almost straight down drop into a dark tunnel. Best coaster I've ridden on yet! I used paper by Moxxie and embellies from Jolee's. I also bought some crazy mirror paper from Walmart and used that for the words.
I've been graduated from college since 2001 and these pictures are just getting scrapped as well. All is card stock from Hobby Lobby and embellies from Jolee's.


Last I scrapped the pics of the girls and I from our retreat in April up at Storm Mountain. This is where I met Kri, Pat and Michelle. I love scrappin' with you girls!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com