My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 30, 2009

Choco-holics swap cards

I realized that these were due in 2 weeks and AGGGG, I hadn't started them, nor did I have any ideas! I needed to do 13 of each of them so I thought I better get going. Here's what I came up with, simple and sweet.


I just used a paper pack from my stash (the cover was missing so I don't know who it's by), Stickel's and Prima's some ribbon from my stash and some paper clips. I'm trying to use things from my scrap stash and my paper packs. It seams those things never get used so that's my goal is to use those more or STOP buying/saving them!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com