My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 30, 2009

I became a cricut card fairy


After seeing the great things this group has done, especially with Josh's little girl, I decided I needed to join. Essentially what you do is sign up, you receive "Missions" every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These missions tell you who has requested cards and what the reason along with the address to send them to. As a fairy you create the cards and send them to the person. It's just kind of a reminder that there are still selfless people out there in this big ol' world. I got my 1st 3 missions yesterday, 2 thinking of you cards and a sympathy. I created 2 of the 3 last night. (To read more or become a fairy click here)

The 1st card I found HERE and thought it was pretty cool. I had to give it a whirl. It's made from an envelope. I used the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper pack. Also used some bling and some Prima's on the outside. On the inside was just a stamped "Just saying Hi" image.




The sympathy card I made was from scraps. The paper is Bo Bunny's Splendor line. I used a prima and a few leaf cuts from the cricut (Home Accents cart) a little bling and whala! The sentiment is computer generated.


0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com