My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 12, 2010

Blast Off to SSD Sketch Challange

Amy has done it again with a great sketch for Skipping Stones Design's Tuesday sketch.  I played with this sketch for 2 weeks before I finally came up with something that I loved. (Thanks Heather!)
Here's Amy's sketch:


And like I so often do, I flipped the sketch. Here's my card:



I used the Blast Off set of stamps, not yet released. Keep checking back to Skipping Stones for a release date. The paper is some from My Minds Eye that I bought tons of and haven't been able to bring myself to use. You all have that favorite paper that you love and can't you, admit it. I colored the image in water color pencils and matted it on maroon cardstock. I added some ribbon and buttons from Papertrey.



As a side note I just wanted to say thank you to all who participated in the Blog Hop last week. It was great fun!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com