My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 14, 2010

Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder (cards)




While at a scrappin' retreat this weekend in Pierre, I decided I needed a break from my layouts and made these 2 little cards. I love the bra sets from Skipping Stones Design. All 3 sets are great, although, only the 1set has been released. You can keep checking the site for release dates of the other 2.  This is some teal and black damask halloween paper that I had picked up at Altered Art this last halloween. I don't remember who it's by. I'm so bad at remembering these things. I just know I love it! I colored the bra with watercolor pencils and added some stickles. I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I used a "perfect bow" on the front.



From here I moved onto an easel card. Also using the bra set. I used some bright pink cardstock on this and did come paper piecing of the bra.The little rosette on the bra has some stickles. I don't think I can make a card without SOME kind of bling.I used these cool black button things in the upper right corner and a Martha punch for the bottom. I inked the edges in Tattered Rose Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.



I used a sparkly brad for the holder on this easel card and accented with some black ribbon.


0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com