My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 26, 2010

February craft goals

I have all these ideas rolling around on things I should try with my cards and scrapbook pages so this month I've decided to post my goals and check them off as I go so that I'm accountable. I need you all to hold me to these goals.
My plan is to accomplish 4 out of the 5...

1. Sew on a card. I love how all my stamp tramp sistas do this and the look it gives their cards so I must try.
2. A new stamping technique. Doesn't matter what it is but I really want to try the chalk on white ink.
3. Participate in at least one challenge other then a SSD sketch challenge. I'm leaning towards Twilight Tuesday or Mojo Monday.
4. Make a card that uses a design other then the basic A2 style. (i.e. tri-shutter, waterfall, double pocket etc.)
5. Learn to make those cool tattered paper flowers.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Those are some great goals! You have a wonderful blog :o)

Chelsea said...

Thanks Jennie, I love the stuff that you've done with Creative Clear Stamps.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com