My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 2, 2010

Skipping Stones Designs 010 sketch

We have a new sketch artist to feature this month over at Skipping Stones. Belinda Chang Langer from Bell Blue Paperie. She's got some great sketches for us this month. I'm so excited to be working on these sketches. Here is the 1st sketch by Belinda for the month of February:
 
I used the Chic Martini set on my card. Love the Martini and the quote on this. I felt the floor on a few occasions after 3 martinis myself. :)


I used paper by We R Memory Keepers from their White Out collection called Frenzy-Rumble. It was a 2 sided paper with 4 squares of different designs on the back side. I love 2 sided paper! I stamped and embossed little olives on the red part of the paper with Stampin' Up's Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

I used some Glossy Accents on the martini glass to make it look like glass and used red stickles on the olives, although you can't tell this with the Glossy Accents over it.  I also created a 3D star and used a glittery brad in the center of it before I pop dotted it onto the card. Added a little ribbon from my stash and some Distressed Inks to complete my card.  You know me and my glitter, sparkle and bling, it's on this card too.                               "Life is better when it sparkles"

1 comments:

mE said...

I LOVE this!!!! Such a happy and fun card!

~Inky Smiles
Erin

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com