My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 25, 2010

TGF day 2 challange

The Greeting Farm has a contest going on right now for 6 free digi stamps. The 1st one was a freebie, the other 5 you have to work for. I made a card using the 1st digi and they e-mailed me cute little Charlotte here. She absolutely screamed hippy afro hair so that's where I took this one. She's colored with water color pencils and her headband, scarf and belt are all paper pieced. I went along with the hippy theme and threw in some tie dyed paper matted in Bazzil Bling paper. I added some Prima's with some bling and a total 60's phrase of "Totally Bitchin" from MTF Twisted Sentiment set.




0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com