My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 19, 2010

Cupcakes Cuties

I had yet to use the adorable Cupcake Cutie set from Skipping Stones Design so while I was playin' last night I decided it was time to break in the set. I used a past sketch and come up with this card.


I used some Bazzill Bling paper in the color Infatuation and some Bo-Bunny Boo Crew Masquerade paper. Really they match a lot better then the picture is showing. Added some glitter to the frosting and some ribbon and some bling and I got this adorable Cupcake Cutie!


I used the two step stamping technique on this set. Here is Heather's video on how to do this.

1 comments:

mycardz said...

VERY cute card! Love the added touch of glitter on the cupcake. hugz, Mary

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com