My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 10, 2010

Blog Candy

So I thought I would let you all in on a little secret...I'm planning some blog candy. BUT there's a catch. I'm sitting at 23 followers...I will post the blog candy when I have 35 followers. Yes, yes, it's my bribe to the crafting world. But now here's the good news...if you follow me and sweet talk someone else to follow me, I'll give you 2 entries on the blog candy so round up your friends and convince them to follow. If you get a friend to follow, leave a comment on this post with who they are and I'll make sure you get entered twice. Until then, you will just have to hold out until I get my 35 followers. But just to make it worth your while, here's a little teaser of what I'm giving away:
 

And I'm thinking that for every follower over 35 by the 15th of March, I'll add a little something extra, ribbon, bling, something (only up to 10 items)...but you'll have to get me over 35 followers to see what that will be. :)

1 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Chelsea, I love your blog, took a quick browse through...I am going to post the information on my blog under blog candy giveaways....that way maybe some more folks will push you over the 35 mark! ;-)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com