My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 4, 2010

CCS Sketch Challange CVSC02

Creative Clear Stamps posts their sketch challanges on Sundays and I so love the sketches Laura comes up with. Today's sketch is no different. In fact, I liked how my card turned out so much that I made 2!
The blue paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle from their Lucky collection. I loved the metallic green that was hidden throughout it that I had to pull out some of that metallic paper I got at Walmart in a pack a few years ago that I thought I would never use. Surprisingly, I LOVE IT! I embossed the green on the cuttlebug. I inked the edges of the sentiment with Chipped Saphire Distress Ink, added a litttle cut flurish from AE cart from Cricut and a few little pearls.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Chelsea! Lovely paper choices - Two Beautiful cards!

Laura said...

OHHH Love the paper choice too! Great job Chelsea! Thanks for playing!

Chelsea said...

Thanks girls!

craftieodmae said...

wow, these just pop! Awesome job GF

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com