My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

TGIF folks! It's Friday and for some that means a long weekend. Not me however, I've been working 2 jobs lately and as much as I want a sweat pants kinda day, I'm gonna just have to settle with the sentiment on the card. It's from CCS called That Kind of Day.
Most of my papers are My Mind's Eye from their new Quite Contrary line (These are from Jack and Jill). I inked the edges of the sentiment in Mustard Seed Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. Backed that with a little Basic Grey red just to set it off a bit from the rest of the paper. Of coarse, no card is complete with a little bit of bling so I added some pearls to finish it up. The ribbon is from my stash.

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com