My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 29, 2010

31 days until Eclipse

Team Jacob? Only with his shirt off right? LOL Well today my card is featuring a never before seen and soon to be released image from a set from Skipping Stones Design. I'm totally excited for this set. Heather gave me permission to use one of the printed images on my card as a sneek peek, see it before it's released kind of thing. (my picture is a little blurry so I apologize for that)
I used some pine tree paper I found and printed the wolf image on a transparency.  I used a little bit of tan paper from Close to My Heart on the bottom punched with a Martha Stewart boarder punch. and added a little bit of brown dangle ribbon. Not really sure what it's called.
I hid a yellow moon under the transparency. Threw on some green bling and I have myself a 31 days until Eclipse card. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

What a cool image! I love it! Great job....the use of the transparency is awesome!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com