My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 28, 2010

A little wine? (CCEE1021)

YEA...great sketch Cheers & Challenges Eclectic Ensemble and it has a bit of a twist...use a button. How fun! Here's the sketch:
And again I left the sketch as is. Shocker....2 in a row!
My wine glass is from Skipping Stones Design and my sentiment is from Twisted Threesome by My Favorite Things. My paper is left over from the other day, the argyle is from Fancy Pants called Recess, the orange is from Close to My Heart, the green is the B side of the Fancy Pans and the brown is from a paper pack from Wal-Mart that I found on clearance for $1. I love deals like that!!
There's my fun little green button with some brown and maroon ribbon peeking out, I also added glossy accents to the wine glass. I colored the wine with maroon colored pencil before I added the glossy accents.

2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful! Love the glossy accents on the wine glass!! Super job on the sketch too!! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE Challenge this week!

skippy stamps said...

Bwah ha ha ! I LOVE it!!! Ihad a cat that was so whiney I names him cheddar~ 'cause he needed Cheese to go with his "whine"!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com