My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

May 4, 2010

Rockin' Rebel 2 Challenge

Over at the Club Anya blog through The Greeting Farm they are having a Rockin' Rebel 2 Challenge. The details: Rockin Rebel is a contest in which YOU get to design a card, layout, or altered item based on your favorite musical artist, icon, or band.  Alter away, or stay true to your stamp, either way, we want to see who ends up on your ROCKIN' REBEL project!

Well, anyone who knows me, knows who my favorite band is....NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Here's my card:
My card is based on their most recent CD release called The Block
I used all digis on this contest.
Danny Wood = Jeremy Digi
Jonathan Knight = Dressy Jeremy Digi
Donnie Wahlberg = Michael Digi (With Batter Ian's hat, altered with the blinged up B for the Celtics)
Jordan Knight - Flirty Edward Digi
Joey McIntyre = CC Drummer digi

I used blue core'dinations paper and cuttelbuged each section of the stripes separately and added some black bling paper for the title.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this! So cute!

Camishel said...

That totally rocks! They are even dreamy in digi :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com