My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 27, 2010

2 days until Eclipse

Well, it's 2 days til the opening night of the movie...you'll only have 1 more Twi-card from me for the time being. :( Makes me sad but it's been a great time sharing with you all and reading all your fantastic comments. So on to today's card:
I used another one of these super cute images from Pixie Dust Studio, colored it up with water color pencils and cut it out. I put it on some My Minds Eye paper, the B side was the clouds. Thought it kinda made it look like the meadow.
I added some mini prima's to anyplace there was a flower and centered some bling on the flowers. I also added some diamond Stickles to Edward. My sentiment was computer generated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the card!! Great job!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com