My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 25, 2010

4 days until Eclipse

I'm totally diggin' today's card. I had a thought like this in the back of my mind but couldn't think of how to make it work. In yesterday's mail I got my new Wall Decor cartridge. While I was looking through the book I saw the tickets and knew exactly how to make this card come to life.
I used some Bazzill red dotted cardstock for the matting and my tickets. The paper is some SUPER old Karen Foster Designs called Film Reel.
I used the clap board stamp by Bo-Bunny's Mamarazzi line and wrote in the info on the board.
 
When I had the card "finished" I thought it needed something. What goes perfect with a movie? POPCORN! So I cut some ice cream tops from the doodlecharms cartridge, inked the edges in yellow and turned them upside down and voila', you have popcorn. I pop doted it to make it "pop" off the card. Wow...bad pun huh?
I wish I had some of Tim Holtz film ribbon to add to this but I'm diggin' the look even without the film ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Camishel said...

How awesome is that..love it and the popcorn!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com