My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 22, 2010

7 days until Eclipse and SSD sketch Tuesday (SSD030)

Well hello and Happy Tuesday to all my blogging buddies. Today is sketch Tuesday at Skipping Stones Design. Terri had another challenging sketch for us today:
Your going to look at my card and say "What The? That doesn't look anything like the sketch!" And your absolutely right. Terri has absolutely made me struggle with the sketches she's provided this month. My brain has been on shut off mode too with summer here BUT...I kinda flipped the sketch, illuminated the circles for rectangles and pretty much stayed so far from the sketch it's crazy. Without further adieu, my card:
I absolutely love this Fangs or Fur set from Skipping Stones Design. It releases next Tuesday, June 29th, just in time for the release of the movie Eclipse.
Just look at those abs on Jacob! I blush just checkin' out the stamped image LOL.  My paper is some paw print paper from Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby. I saw it and knew it would be perfect for Jacob. The ribbon even matches it.
I matted the image in some red Core'dinations paper and some shimmer brown from Cuttlebug. I inked the edges with Distress Ink as well.

Head over to Skipping Stones Design to see what kind of Pre-sale Heather has in store for you and play along with the sketch challenge for the opportunity to win.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

awesome card, it's so you LOL

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Great card! I so love the new blog design too! ;-)

Jingle said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsea!
I think you did good.
And for what it is worth, I think that is the beauty of a sketch. Taking a little bit or a lot of it, it doesn't matter. It's just a starting point.
You have done superb!

Teri

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com