My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jun 21, 2010

8 days until Eclipse

OMG...really? Only 8 days?! Eeek (**screams like a teenager**). I apologize for not having cards this weekend. I was house sitting without scrap supplies or access to a computer so I was really feeling the loss of civilization. Here is my card for today though, based a lot of the cover of the Eclipse book.

My card:
I used the Fictionally Inspired set of stamps from Artful Inkables as well as some red ribbon I had on hand.
My paper was all scraps and I stamped in white ink (which kind of smudged).

1 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

EEEEKKKKK! Can't wait! So excited!!!! Your card is super cute to, I love that sentiment! That is what I am putting on the back of my tshirt! :-)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com