My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jul 30, 2010

Breast Wishes for a Happy Birthday

I saw this cute sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You and decided it needed to be used.

I used Bras Vol. 1 from Skipping Stones Design as well as a sentiment from another Bras that has yet to be released.
 I had just a bit of this cute striped paper left in my scrap bin. I don't remember who its by but I loved it. I used lots of cardstock to go along with this, the pink is Bo-Bunny Dots and the teal is by Bazzill.
 I colored my bra with watercolor pencils and added some Stickles and a little bling in the center. I also blinged up the corners and the ribbon on my card.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh to FUN and FABULOUIS!

♥Rach♥ said...

That "breast wishes" card is so creative and cute, love it!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card! I love the sparkle :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com