My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jul 29, 2010

Rustic Tiles

Today's sketch is brought to you by CPS Card Sketches.
The sketch reminded me of the Rustic Tiles set by Skipping Stones Design so that's what I used on my card. I first stamped 1 of the tiles in Versa Mark all over 1 side of the kraft paper. Then in the center, I stamped a different tile in worn lipstick Distress Ink.
I added some matching ribbon and matted it in some paper from my scrap bin that I used on a wedding album awhile back. I also used a Skipping Stones boarder set for the scallop on top of the ribbon.
I used a vintage brad for the center of the bow. I'm almost out of these brads. I love them, must find more. I stamped Happy Birthday in vintage photo Distress Ink. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com