My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 3, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 25, Anything but a card

Hello all my blogger friends! Happy Friday! It's challenge time at Fussy and Fancy! Our challenge this week is Anything but a card. I'm so excited about this challenge because I got to use my stamps at my part time job at Pottery 2 Paint for this challenge. I made a trivet for hot plates. Check it out!
I used cute little Monday from The Greeting Farm. I stamped her in black paint and used a small brush to paint her. We have a few background stamps there that I stamped around her in purple and teal.
Isn't she cute!! I used a stencil to make the word laugh. She was clear dipped and fired making the final glossy result.
Here's a close up of her. The stamp isn't perfect, there's some blotches but for my first time stamping on pottery, I'm happy with the result.
 Don't forget to head over to Fussy and Fancy to play along with this challenge!

3 comments:

Cor* said...

What a great idea. For sure, for the first time, this totally rocks!! WTG!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com