My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 16, 2010

SISC 39~Happy Holidays

Welcome everyone, Sorry I've been kind of missing lately. I had some stressful situations lately that have kept me from my craft room. But I need to get back into the swing so without further ado, my card for Stamp Insanity's challenge 39, Happy Holidays. The challenge is to just create a holiday card/project. Easy Peasy. I just got my Morgan's Star rubber set in the mail last week and it needed some inky love. Isn't this a fun set?
And here's my card:
 I used paper from a company called Harmonie. I love this sheet. It's called Poinsettia. It is a B side paper but has an extra little fun on the little part that you cut off, it is actually the red strip I used across the bottom. How fun is that?!
 I used lots of Stickles on my tree to make it festive. I also added Stickle's to the button I used for an embellie. I inked the edges in pumice stone Distress Ink.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Groovy Girls (links can be found in my sidebar).
I also used the sketch from Mojo Monday this week:
Happy Holidays!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

GORGEOUS, Chelsea! Really fabulous work! Merry Christmas! :)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com