My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Dec 16, 2010

My Minds Eye Challege 18, It's a STEVE thing

I really struggled with this layout, still not 100% sold on it but it's getting posted now because the challenge is up at midnight and I need to get it posted. Here's the sketch from My Minds Eye:
 I tilted it for my layout which is below:
 I used papers from Lost and Found, Portobello Road line and some Core'dinations Bling paper. I used some snowflakes to accent this layout.
Steve, who was a large part of my life as well as my families, recently passed away. I have known Steve since I was 2, in fact, he was my friend before he was my families friend. I used to make him mud pies and he would pretend to eat them. He would also mow letters into the lawn for me while I watched from his 3rd story apartment window. He was such an amazing man and will never be forgotten. He gave me the picture of him reading me a bedtime story for my college graduation. I don't remember it being taken but it's a cherished photo for me now. 

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com