My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 17, 2011

Find your pot of gold

It's that time again...time to play along with Stamp Insanity's awesomely fun challenge, Find your pot of gold. Find that pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow! Use some gold accents, or shades of golden in your color selection! Spring is coming! I had a hard time with this challenge (that's why it's called a challenge I guess) because I'm more of a silver girl but here we go...
 I used cute little Zeke from the Zeke and Maddie set. My senti is from the Simply Supernatural set. I used paper from the Rockstar stack from DCWV that I've been hording.
 I colored Zeke with some distress inks and some smooch gold paint. I inked the edges and added more gold smooch. Finished it off with my cute little Prima in green.

3 comments:

Tina said...

i love this card the colors are so amazing...great job

Tina

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!! I love how you tucked the image into the paper!!

Alison said...

Love this! I really love how you cut the DCWV paper (I have that one too!). Great job!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com