My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 16, 2011

My Mind's Eye challenge #21

Nothing like waiting til the last minute I always say...ok, really I don't always say that but it seams that way when I do this amazing challenge every month at My Minds Eye. I just finished this up and wanted to get it posted but it's way past my bedtime so my words will be short and sweet.
 LOVE the new Rose and Stella paper!! Here's my little Roo again! Isn't she so cute? I added a few Prima's as well as some lace. Threw on some bling and there we have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very nice job!!

Camishel said...

She's so photogenic! Love it Chels!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com