My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 3, 2011

Stamp Insanity Challenge 49, Touchy Feely

Hello kids, it's Thursday! WOO HOO!! Yea for a work free weekend for me!! Today is he fun new challenge over at Stamp Insanity, I Feel Touchy Feely. How many textures can you incorporate? Have any unique ways to texturize? I used 4 on my card, check it out!
 My base paper is from last years Lush line from My Mind's Eye and it's flocked (texture #1). I used the Other Worldly Loves set which I'm totally in love with. After I stamped the senti I rubbed Versamark over the whole thing and sprinkled some Stampin' Up Iridescent Ice embossing powder to make it sparkle (texture #2)
I embossed a piece of black magic Core'dinations card stock and sanded it so the red shows thought a bit (texture #3) and finished off the card with some cardboard that I sprayed with Santa Baby Glimmer Mist (texture #4). Threw some little black blings on the card as a final touch.
Now it's your turn, how many textures can you use?
I'm also entering this card in the Burtonesque Dolls challenge of Black, White & Red.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Great textures! I LOVE me some flocked paper! Great job!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous job! love the card and the image is great! TFS

Tina said...

Awesome card...i love the textures also..i have a little something for you over on my blog..

Tina

TRACEY O said...

Fun card. Thanks for joining us at TBD.

Jamie Phillips said...

♥ super cute card, the shimmer is very pretty.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com