My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 11, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #32, Sketch

Happy Friday everyone! We have a great sketch for you this week at Fussy and Fancy. Mindy did a great job on this one. Lots of room for making it your own. Sometimes I think I'm too literal with sketches though, you can be the judge, here's the sketch!
 
And my card:
 I used some craft cardstock with some of the new My Mind's Eye paper that is divine! I used the lacey squares from Spellbinders for the card and the center square. Love this set!
 I used the soon to be released Skipping Stones Design stamp set called Green Birthday. This is such a funny set. I paper pieced and pop dotted the cupcake, inked the corners and aded a few buttons to the corner.
 Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other girls!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this card - the sentiment is fab, and I love the nesties you've used and your cupcake.
Love, Andrea xx

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com