My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 15, 2011

Happy Birthday My Sassy Friends

Chelsea here checking in on this beautiful Thursday and it's so good to be back! I was on Creative Visions DT 3 and had such a great time with such a great group of girls I just had to apply again. I missed Laura and her amazing designs too!

Today I'm bringing you an altered project using Creative Vision stamps. Scrapbooking and card making is my 1st addiction in the crafting world but paint it yours pottery is my 2nd. So I thought what a better way to showcase Creative Vision stamps than on a piece of pottery so here we are:
 I used Sassy Happy Birthday from Creative Vision. I first painted the little platter in pink and then stamped the cuppy and senti on the plate and filled it all in with some color.
 I also thought the cuppy needed a cute little pick so I put this one together. I just cut a few circles and inked the inner one. I stamped the cuppy from Sassy Happy Birthday on it and added lots of Stickles. It's the perfect little surprise for someone having a birthday coming up.

Here are a few close ups of the stamping on the platter.
Thanks for stopping by today and here's wishing you all an early Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com