My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 20, 2011

Naughty Nurse

Hello bloggers! I have a super simple and cute card to share today. I have a new guy who's pretty important in my life and he's been sick the last few days with allergies so I decided he needed a little pick me up. I made this little card for him.
I used the Cheeky Nurse stamp from The Greeting Farm. I got this image in a swap and I might just have to order her. I've fallen in love with her. I colored her with watercolor pencils, white Smooch Paint, and E00 Copic marker for her skin.
I even drew some fun little fish nets on her to make her just a tad more naughty. My paper is from Karen Foster. (Note to self: find more of this paper, I love it for get well cards). I added some red ribbon and some red pearls to finish this card off.
My senti was computer generated.
 He found this card on his desk at work this morning and was smiles all day.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh do tell! I miss you and I need to know about this guy!
Cute! Cute! Love her she is adorable...great job!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! :D

craftieodmae said...

this is super cute!!!!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com