My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 30, 2011

Your My Friend...

Happy Friday everyone. I'm so happy it's the weekend...next week I'll be headed to a weekend long crop! WOOT WOOT!

I put this card together this week for your viewing pleasure.
 I used the I'm Your Friend senti single from Creative Vision. I love this stamp. It's so fun and sassy, fits me and a lot of my friends well.
I used some older My Minds Eye paper with robots on it for this card as well as some green ribbon. I inked the senti and added some liquid pearls. As always, everything on this card has pop dots and dimension.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com