My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Sep 23, 2011

Case a Diva

My card today is for Case a Diva over at Verve Stamps. I recently became a follower of their blog and love their stuff. I picked the layout from this fun card to case.
This card is by the talented Susan Liles.
And here's my card:

I used some scraps of the Pink Paislee paper from the other day. I used the Cancer Schmancer stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs.
I added lots of bling to this card in the form of Stickles. Love me some sparkle! My flowers are from my bucket of Prima flowers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Beautiful colors!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What beautiful and fun sparkly papers you used on this card!! They just make ya smile! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome CASE! Love the colors and the fun patterns!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love those cheery colors and all the sparkle.

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com