My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 23, 2012

Double Embossing

While wasting too much of my time on Pinterest the other day, I came across this card and fell in love
 After a little clicking it brought me to Kimber's Creations blog and the tutorial on how to do this fun and awesome looking technique. I had to run out and get the same stamps and everything. Yes, this was a card I was gonna CASE almost to a T! That's how much I loved it. So away I went with Kimber's tutorial and here's what I came up with. It's not perfect but it's a good start. Just need a little practice and maybe some juicier Versa Mark.

Needless to say, I'm now following Kimber. Super easy technique too, give it a whirl.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

oh...i love this! have to check it out and give it a try! thanks for sharing!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com