My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Feb 21, 2012

Hey Chickie (ISSC03)

I found a great new sketch blog called iSpy Sketches and finally had time this week to sit down and play along. Here is their sketch this week:
 What a fun sketch. I decided to flip the sketch on it's side and go from there. I used paper from Cosmo Cricket's Delovely line that I had to have a few years ago and have used very little of. I love the paper! Here's my card:
 I also got the chipboard embellies with this line of paper so I decided to go with one of them. I love this little chic. I paired it with a senti from the What's Shakin' set of stamps from Creative Vision. I also decided to use the tutorial from TGF for the banners. So easy and brilliant. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to get over to iSpy Sketches and play along.

3 comments:

Kim Teasdale said...

Love the bright, Spring colours and that you flipped the sketch on it's side! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

Cathy said...

so cute...so ready for Spring! I forgot all about that paper...so bright and fun!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable chick and love the flipped sketch!!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com