My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 8, 2024

January Blog Hop


 Welcome to the January Blog Hop!

My bonus daughter who is in college at North Dakota State University has recently started to love plants and has quite a few of them. I saw these cute files and I knew she needed she needed hapy mail. 
This adorable little card (SVGSilhouette) was so easy to make and I just love how it come out. 




I used a few solid sheets from Lori's new Echo Park line called Happy St. Patrick's Day for the card.


I also made her this cute little, hard to kill succulent (SVGSilhouette). Again, so easy to make. 




Click HERE to enter

Don't forget to use the code above for 30% your digital purchase to grab these or other great SVG's.


Thanks for hopping along. Here is the order.

Lori Thompson Whitlock 
Traci Penrod
Brandie Adams
Ashley Cook
Cathy Harper
Chelsea VanWyk 
<-- you are here


Happy Crafting!

Chelsea


0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com