My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 8, 2024

October Blog Hop


 It's blog hop time! Use the code below to get any of the SVG's that I used for 30% off.



I have 2 adorable nieces that I give earrings to for each holiday. This year I got these cute little ghost earrings for them for halloween and wanted a cute way to package them. What a better way than these Halloween Favor Box Coffin. (SVGSilhouette). 


I didn't use the skull that comes with the SVG, instead on the 1st box, I used the Spider and Web set (SVG, ) and welded 2 of the corner webs together along with the dangling spider to make the base of the bow. Then I used the 3D bows set (SVG, ) and made the top bow, adding ribbon to the center. 



The other box I used some ribbon and other fibers and made a knot bow for the top and then cut the little ghost from the cat, ghosts and webs set (SVG, ). I inked up the edges of my ghost and pop dotted him on the cover. 

Chelsea


5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

What a great Auntie you are. I am sure your nieces will be tickled pink with this spooky gift! 💕Sue Kment

melonyscreations said...

I love it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I have never seen Halloween items made girly/ghouly. This is fabulous. And beautiful, may I say?

LeslieT said...

OMGoodness, I totally LOVE these! Your nieces will, too! So stinkin' cute!

Elizabeth Magnusen said...

such Cute little coffin boxes!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com