My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Oct 7, 2024

80th birthday card

I'm on the blog today over at Lori Whitlock.

 Last weekend we got to celebrate the 80th birthday of my fiance's uncle, Dennis. Perfect oppertunity to make this fun card.


I used the pop up birthday card (SVGSilhouette). I changed the Happy to a writing image rather than a cut. You know me and those little tiny letters. I used papers from the Echo Park Dino-Mite Collection. 


Such a fun bright card. The SVG comes with birthdays 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 so it's a versitile SVG that you can use over and over. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!


Chelsea

0 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com