My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Jan 19, 2010

Another Tuesday, another Skipping Stones sketch

I have been dying to make an easel card and finally decided to bit the bullet and just do it. This week Amy came up with my favorite of her sketches. Here's the sketch:



And surprisingly, I didn't flip the sketch. I just squished it and made it longer.



The paper is from the All Dressed Up pack from DCWV and the ribbon was some clearance Christmas ribbon from Micheal's and of course had to put a dab of bling on the card.  I used the Skipping Stones Design set that's releasing this week called Buns & Crunches. Great set with lots of fun stuff!

Here is the card setting up with the easel function.


 

I used some pop dots to raise the saying on the inside to give the easel someway to stay up.  I stamped everything in Tim Holtz Vintage Photo DIstressed ink and inked all the edges in Tea Dye Distressed ink.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so need to make one of these easel cards! Super cute and I love the cookies!!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com