My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Mar 11, 2024

March Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the March blog hop! I used Echo Park's Happy St. Patrick's Day designed by Lori Whitlock to cerate this fun layout. I'm not sure which was more fun, making the layout or taking the photo.

I used the 5 Clover Shamrock Set (SVGSilhouette) to create my boarder on the left side and the So Lucky You Are In My Life (SVGSilhouette) to make my title.


I added some embellies from the paper pack sticker sheet and ephemera to finish off this layout.

Go get these SCG's with the discount code below to create a fun layout like this.


We also have a great prize. Enter HERE

Here's the hop list:
Happy Crafting!

Chelsea

1 comments:

slbt17 said...

happy St. Patrick's Day!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com