My journey though paper, glue and lots of bling!

Apr 9, 2024

April Blog Hop

 


Happy April everyone! It's BLOG HOP time!  I needed a baby card recently for twin boys that will be blessing my fiances side of the family. When I saw this 5x7 insert baby feet card (
SVG, Silhouette) I knew I could turn it into a shaker card with a few mior tweeks. Anyone who knows me, knows I love my shaker cards.


I used the Special Delivery Baby Boy paper line that Lori designed for Echo Park Paper.


I added some beads and buttons for my shaker bits.


And finished the card off with a little Welcome Little One sticker that I popped with some dimentionals. 

Run, don't walk over to Lori's store to get your 30% off with the code below.





And don't forget to enter to win $20 in store credit. Enter HERE


Blog Hop Order:


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Chelsea




3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful shaker card with button shaker elements.

melonyscreations said...

Adorable. I love baby feet

Sue from Oregon said...

So sweet and sure to be treasured keepsake! 💕Sue Kment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Copyright © Scraptastic Voyage | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com